To change the lives of people with disabilities in a therapeutic camp setting
To continuously strive to provide relevant, quality programming that promotes greater independence for all people
- Camper applications for our 2023 Children’s Therapy Camp are now available!
- The camper application process begins with a referral from your school’s referral coordinator or physician. If you’re not in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, please call our office at 906-345-9314.
- Our 2023 Summer Camp Employment Applications are posted!
- We offer referral bonuses to summer staff. Learn more here!
- We are the 2023 Superior Health Foundation Gala Partner and they are supporting our “Building a Better Beach Day” project.
Improving the Lives of Those We Serve
Founded in 1933 and holding its first summer session in 1934, Bay Cliff Health Camp is a therapy and wellness center serving the needs of individuals living with disabilities. Bay Cliff provides multiple programs throughout the year and hosts several events for organizations aligned with our commitment to promoting health, happiness, and independence for people of all ages.
EVERYTHING IS THERAPY
AT BAY CLIFF
Responsible Stewards of the Gifts We Receive
From the very beginning, Bay Cliff has operated almost exclusively on the generosity of others. That’s why we never take anything for granted. From a single napkin to the largest building, we are grateful for the kindness of others.
Through fundraising efforts like our Campership Appeal, we are able to accept most children at little-to-no cost for their families, and offer all families significant financial aid.
Please Note: We do not receive donor information from the Amazon Wish List. If you would like to receive a thank-you acknowledgement of your gift being received and/or a receipt for tax purposes, please be sure to include your name and address in the “Special Instructions” section when you place your order on Amazon.
MEET OUR LEADERSHIP
BAY CLIFF STORIES
Together we make all the difference
Every time I cross the bridge, I feel the Bay Cliff spirit that has been here since the beginning in 1934, and is still here!
I believe for children today it is so important to get an education. It's even more important for children with disabilities.